So you conceptualized and designed a killer marketing campaign for your business or a new product. Your ads are attracting a lot of attention, your website is performing well in the organic search results and your social media presence is on point. All in all, you have serious traffic being directed to your landing pages. But there is a problem: Not a lot of the visitors are converting.
Where is the problem? Do you need a brand new marketing campaign? Do you need to discard your existing landing pages and start from scratch?
But it’s more likely that your landing page is not optimized enough to attract the right kind of people or its anatomy is wrong. If the traffic to your landing pages is good but lead generation is stalled, by making a few changes, you can significantly increase their conversion rate.
- Check for the 9 elements of a high converting landing page
The purpose of a landing page is to act as a springboard for users to step further into your site. The best converting landing pages are focused on a single point- the user’s search query and include the following elements:
- A clear and concise headline
- Important details about your product or service
- A call to action. The button may click to another page on your site, add to cart or any other desired action
- Few navigation and link options. The point is to narrow your focus and eliminate clutter
- An image or video that will convey better than text the unique personality of your product
- A breakdown of the benefits of the product or service you’re offering (usually using bullet points)
- Third Party Verifications
- Make sure you fit elements 1-7 above the fold
See the template below? That’s what we are talking about! The aim here is to make a great first impression.